Friday, July 1, 2011

Proper (printable) Placement


Finally! a Printable Table Placement! Now I'm happy to know it wasn't only me that was unsure of what goes where. I'm pretty sure nobody notices when i make dinner parties but it always something I was curious about. 
See below how Mrs. Lillien's does it:


Perhaps you happened upon this little ditty I whipped up for TradHome - a piece in which I unfold the mystery behind the tabletop's unknown. After endless inquiries and plenty of polite requests - I've whipped up a proper printable placemat for your honorary table guests! With piles of elusive utensils, it's difficult to decipher - so I diagramed a proper place setting map to use as an advisor. These handy little guides make for a highly spirited table - I even included a little place card for guest names that the hostess can label. I invite you to print them out and use them to your hearts content - I hope you enjoy them one-hundred percent! Be sure to load your printer with good paper stock that's 11 x 17 - so that you can print out the proper-est placemat you ever did seen!
Download + Print Mrs. Lilien's Proper {printable} Placemat
Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment